If you read our last post, you will see we were focused on saving the stimulus check.
2020 will certainly be a year we will never forget and was filled with many highs and lows. Stimulus checks were sent out to those who qualified and conversations are still occurring of yet another stimulus relief package.
If things continue to move forward as they are appearing, each applicable US citizen will receive $1400.
There are so many things you can do with this money and it has us thinking more and more.
Below are many things worth considering for SPENDING your future stimulus money. Pick one and save the rest, or go crazy and do several of these!
20 $PENDING Ideas for Your Stimulus…
- Vacation! (something many of us were not fortunate enough to do with travel restrictions)
- Invest in yourself by completing a class. (arts, crafts, painting, finance, reading, woodworking, cooking, etc.)
- Enjoy a night out with your family or friends.
- Venture to a local attraction.
- Night away at an AirBnB or hotel.
- Trip to a local zoo and aquarium.
- Go on a factory tour. (so many cool ones out there!)
- Adventure to an amusement park.
- Go to a concert or symphony.
- Go to the movie theatre or rent some movies.
- Get out and see a sporting event in person.
- Attend an archery/hunting/firearms course.
- Get a gym membership.
- Take a self-defense course,
- How about some yoga?
- Get crazy and rent an RV.
- Get really crazy and go tent camping.
- Make a game night kit.
- Be creative and build something for someone else.
- Donate money to charity.
So, there you go, 20 ways of $PENDING your (hopefully) next stimulus check.
What are some other ideas you have?
As always, we are passionate about helping you in “Saving Money to Make Memories.”