I am sure you are like the rest of us and are amazed how much gas prices are right now. I know there are several ways to save on gas, but one has become a little more popular recently. GetUpside is an app that gives you cash back at certain gas stations. I didn’t think that there were many options available in my area. The other day when I logged in again, I saw that I could save $0.30 a gallon at a local station. I really foresee more gas stations getting involved with this app soon.
How does the app work?
- Download the app. If you use my invite code LYDIA23674 you will save an extra $0.15 off your first fill up and I will save $0.15 off my next fill up. so sign up and invite your friends.
- Search for a gas station in your area that gives a discount and go to the gas station.
- You will need to claim the offer.
- Check in when you get to the gas station and enter part of the debit or credit card you are going to use.
- Snap a picture of your receipt when you are done.
- Wait. This was the hardest part! It takes a little bit for the money to show up in your account.
- Get $15 before you cash out in order to save the $1 processing fee.
That is it!